Date: June 15th 2018.
With God’s Grace we hope all of you are having a blessed and successful year. We would like to thank the community for attending and being a part of the celebration of our 19th Brahmotsavam for Balaji Temple and making it a success.
Key dates and ceremonies of note, please contact the Temple for more details:
- Udayasthamana Sava - August 25, 2018
- Sata Chandi Sahitha Sri Rudra Yagam - August 25-Oct18,2018
- Ganesh Chaturthi - September 12,2018
- Navarasa Natabhamini (Dance/Drama) - October 07,2018
- NavaRathri - October 09-18,2018
- Siva Brahmotsavam - November 07-11,2018
- Vaikunta Ekadasi - December 18,2018
This year, HTA is preforming two special pujas for Loka Kalyanardham. We are all blessed to be part of these auspicious pujas. Please mark the dates Aug25th for Srivari Udayasthamana Sava and Sata Chandi Yagam starting on August 25th concluding October 18th.
Temple Construction projects in 2018:
- Nandi Mandapam to continue to ensure Maha Nandi will be safe and secure HTA is building the Mandapam with 8 pillars. Construction will begin in July and finish before Siva Brahmotsavam. it is going to be a beautiful Mandapam in front of the Siva Temple. Devotees can sit and enjoy the Abishekam to Nandisvara.
- Perimeter Wall we expect to start sometime this year.
In order to support the Mandapam and new wall we are having fund-raising programs on August 18th (cultural program and Dinner at HTA) and October 7th NAVARASA NATABHAMINI (Devi Parvathi dance drama at Infinite Energy Performing Arts Center.) Please save the date and donate generously. It is all of our responsibility to protect our Temple for generations.
Community Support Update: In addition to our traditional giving to those in dire need:
- HTA raised $20,000 for Haven House Domestic Violence Shelter
- HTA will be awarding scholarships for students in August.
- HTA is involved in building a home for Habitat for Humanity.
Dress Code Update: As we continue to make the Temple a symbol of the culture with which we raise our families, the HTA board of trustees has decided to implement a dress code. We prefer traditional Indian attire, but at a minimum, we cannot have shorts or torn jeans and dresses need to be below the knee. Thank you for understanding. Please help HTA maintain this policy.
On behalf of the Board of Trustees & Executive Committee, we appreciate your continued support and involvement and look forward to working with all of you for years to come.
May Sri Venkateswara Swami and Sri RamaLingeswara Swami Bless you and your family!!!!
President - HTA (2017-2018)
Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu